- Submission of SET FY 2013 GAR and SET FY 2015 GPB to PCW on January 7, 2014.
- Submission of enhanced SET FY 2013 GAR and SET FY 2015 GPB to PCW on January 30, 2014.
- Conduct of Gender Analysis++ Workshop (GA+ Overview on GWEF and GMEF + Basic Orientation on HGDG) on February 12-13, 2014 participated in by GFPS and GAV with Ms. Gichelle Cruz as Resource person and 1 Documenter.
- Participation in the International Women’s Day Celebration at Abra with the theme “Timpuyog Dagiti Inna” (Unity Among Mothers) on March 7-9, 2014 with 44 SET personnel. (1st Quarter GST++)
- Conduct of 2nd Quarter GST++ (Validation of Gender Mapping Results) on June 30, 2014 participated in by GFPS, GAV and the members of the Management Committee (MANCOM). (15 Participants)
- Issuance of SET AO No. 15 – Reconstitution of GAD Focal Point System on October 3, 2014.
- Conduct of Planning and Budgeting Workshop for FY 2016 GPB on October 7-9, 2014 with GFPS, GAV and 2 Administrative Staff.
- Conduct of Survey on GAD Basic Concepts using a Baseline Questionnaire on October 21, 2014.
- Conduct of 3rd Quarter GST++ (Review of Women Laws/ Issuances, Basic GAD Concepts and Report on GA and GIA Results) on October 22, 2014 participated in by 59 SET personnel (30 Female, 29 Male).
- Conduct of 4th Quarter GST++ (Work-Life Balance) on December 11, 2014 with Dr. Carolyn Sobritchea as Resource Person. Participated in by 57 SET personnel (31 Female, 26 Male).
- Creation of GAD Corner at SET Website on December 17.
- Part III – Presentation of Gender Audit Report on January 14, 2013
- Conduct of Lecture/ Demonstration on Urban Farming and Ecowaste Management on January 31, 2013. Attended by 67 SET Employees with the Staff of Quezon City Vice-Mayor Joy Belmonte as Resource Persons.
- Conduct of the GAD Activities for the Women’s Day Celebration on February 26, 2013. (Field Trip, Film Showing and Kids Workshop)
- Issuance of SET (AO) No. 04, s. 2013 – Policy on Gender and Development Program on April 12, 2013.
- Submission of enhanced SET FY 2014 GPB to PCW on April 22, 2013.
- Conduct of the GAD Peer Facilitators Training on June 17 -20, 2013, attended by the GFPS, GAV and 13 selected SET personnel with Dr. Oani-Lascano and Mr. Rustum A. Salvana, both from the Office of Counseling and Guidance of the University of the Philippines Diliman, as Resource Persons.
- Conduct of GAD Wealth Management Workshop on July 31, 2013. Attended by 64 Secretariat personnel with Ms. Rose Fres Fausto as Resource Person and other invited representatives of various Investment Companies.
- Set up of GAD Center (Mini-Library) on September 26, 2013.
- Participation of the GFPS to the World Conference in Education, Philippine and Japan Joint Session on September 3-8, 2013.
- Conduct of Gender Impact Assessment (GIA) from October 22 to November 11, 2013 using Gender Mainstreaming Evaluation Framework (GMEF) and Harmonized Gender and Development Guidelines (HGDG).
- Conduct of Planning and Budgeting Workshop for FY 2015 GPB on November 12-14, 2013 with GFPS, GAV and 2 Administrative Staff.
- Conduct of the Seminar-Workshop on Gender Analysis, GAD Planning and Budgeting and Gender Mainstreaming, attended by GFPS and GAV with Prof. Thelma B. Magcuro, from the College of Social Work and Community Development in U.P. Diliman, as Resource Person on January 9-12, 2012.
- Conduct of GAD Planning Workshop on February 15 and 16, 2012 at Montevista Villas, Clarkfield, Pampanga, with GFPS, GAV and 2 Administrative Staff.
- Conduct of Part 1 of the GAD Seminar-Workshop on Value Re-Orientation/ Value Re-Direction: SET Employees vis-à-vis Their Families, Work and Community on March 28, 2012. Attended by 68 SET Personnel with Prof. Thelma B. Magcuro as Resource Person.
- Submission of SET FY 2011 GAR and SET FY 2013 GPB to PCW on March 7, 2012.
- Submission of enhanced SET FY 2013 GPB to PCW on April 19, 2012
- Conduct of the Part II of the GAD Seminar-Workshop on Value Re-Orientation/Attitudinal Re-Direction: Ehem!Aha! Self-Check Seminar for Combating Corruption with Ms. Josephine D. Mojica and Ms. Ma.Victoria M. Roberto both from the Office of the Ombudsman; and Rev. Fr. Michael La Guardia, SDB as Resource Persons.
- 1st Batch on September 19-20, 2012 (34 SET Employees)
- 2nd Batch on September 26-27, 2012 (34 SET Employees)
Conduct of GAD Gender Audit with Ms. Myrna V. Magbitang as Resource Person
- Part I – Training on the Conduct of Audit from Nov. 20 to 26, 2012
- Part II – Data Gathering and Analysis from Nov. 26, 2012 to December 20.
- Conduct of GAD Planning Workshop on February 16 and 17, 2011 at Montevista Villas, Clarkfield, Pampanga, with GFPS, GAV and 2 Administrative Staff.
- Submission of SET FY 2010 GAR and SET FY 2012 GPB to PCW on February 24, 2011.
- Participation in the Consultative Meeting attended by PCW Technical Staff, SET GFPS and GAV on March 18, 2011
- Submission of enhanced SET FY 2010 GAD AR and SET FY 2012 GPB to PCW on March 24, 2011.
- Conduct of Orientation on VAWC and Magna Carta of Women on June 22, 2011 attended by 86 participants with Atty. Mylen B. Esquivel, Executive Director of the Child Justice League, as Resource Person.
- Submission of SET GAD Annual Accomplishment Report (SET-GAD AR) for FY 2009 and SET GAD Annual Plan and Budget (SET-GPB) for FY 2011 to the Department of Budget and Management (DBM) on June 10, 2010 and to the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW) on September 8, 2010.
- Conduct of Gender Sensitivity Seminar
1st Batch – June 18, 2010 with 33 participants
2nd Batch – July 23, 2010 with 33 participants
- Issuance of SET Administrative Order (AO) No.8, s. 2010 on September 7, 2010 creating the GAD Focal Point System (GFPS) and Gender Advocacy Volunteers (GAV).
- Conduct of Overview on Gender and Development (GAD) Mainstreaming and GAD Planning Workshop on August 12, 2009, with Dir. Noreen G. Gragasin of CSC Personnel Management Development as Resource Person and 8 Secretariat Personnel as participants.
SET Joins 2023 Women’s Month Celebration
To mark this year’s Women’s Month Celebration, with the recurring theme until 2028 WE for gender equ...
SET JOINS THE 18-DAY CAMPAIGN TO END VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN
The Senate Electoral Tribunal joins the 18-Day Campaign to End Violence Against Women (VAW) which is...
SET CONDUCTS FORUM ON SOGIESC
The fourth and last in the “Usapang Babae at Usapang Lalaki” series for CY 2022, the half-day seminar on ...
SET CONDUCTS ORIENTATION ON EEOP
On the morning of November 24, 2022, the Senate Electoral Tribunal conducted an Orientation on the Revised...
SET CONDUCTS FORUM ON SENIOR CITIZENS
The second installment in the “Usapang Babae at Usapang Lalaki” series was held on November 10, 202...