The Information and Communications Systems and Judicial Records Management Service (ICSJRMS) under the supervision of Mr. II Samuel R. Galope, Officer-in-Charge, is depended on by the Tribunal, Office of the Secretary and the Service Groups to provide all technical duties, inquiries and service requests.
Responsibilities and Role-Assignments:
- System administration: Installing/maintaining operating systems and virtualization platforms, anti-virus programs and emails
- Network administration: Technical and administrative control of the LAN
- Web administration: Installing/maintaining all web setups and monitoring performance
- Database administration: MySql administration
- Security/control administration: Monitoring overall security including physical & logical, reviewing change management processes, etc.
- Backup administrator: Creates backup scripts/jobs and review logs. Schedule regular meetings with Data/system owners to update backup jobs. Manages the onsite and offsite backups.
- End user support/Help desk: Providing full end-user support