The Human Resources Management Service (HRMS) is responsible for the overall development, provision and implementation of Human Resources (HR) services, policies and programs in the following areas:
- HR Management Systems and Programs which include:
- Qualification Standards;
- Recruitment and Placement System;
- Training and Development;
- Career Management (Merit Promotion / Career Pathing Program / Succession Plan);
- Performance Management;
- Compensation and Benefits Management;
- Health and Wellness Management;
- Rewards and Recognition; and
- Personnel Relations; and
- HR Records Management.
HRMS ensures compliance with Civil Service Rules, Presidential issuances and other governmental rules and regulations/directives on human resources management.